SlimPYX is the ideal frame to create personalized wall displays :
Specific cutting of SlimPYX Pêle-Mêle frames makes them fit together.
Not only can you create decorative panels with your favourite pictures but you also have infinite pattern possibilities.
In the kitchen : 2 modules Pêle-Mêle 8 photos put together. Coulour chrome.
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
Thanks to SlimPYX double-sided glue-dots, the frames can be fixed on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting your frame up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue-dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX PELE-MELE : COLLAGE PICTURE
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) Center your pictures inside out on the module and stick 4 glue-dots per picture. Just like on the photo below, stick the adhesive dots half onto the frame and half onto the picture approximately 1cm away from the corners, this will allow you to remove your frame more easily.
The same glue-dots will hold together the picture and the frame and then the frame on any clean and smooth surface.
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)