Photo Frame 6"x8" A5 Double
NO HOLES NO STAINS
Format : 6" x 8" inches / A5 / 15 x20 cm
Edge : 13 mm + 30 mm empty + 16 mm, DOUBLE and rounded
Pack of 1 frame, with adhesive glue dots and manual
Available in several colors
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS
thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
- Photo size 8" x 12" inches.
- External frame size 9" x 12,6" inches
- - Free delivery in France (métropolitaine) for 50 EUR orders and over.
- Thin ! The materials were initially created and used by astronauts for their lightweight and durability
- Solid ! They are unbreakable, and can be re-used indefinitely.
- Elegant ! Perfectly transparent materials which are also UV resistant thereby protecting your photos or drawings.
- Strong and performant fixation ! An adhesive created after indepth research carried out by the best engineers for perfect adhesion leaving the walls free of any traces or holes.
Where to display Slimpyx ?
Thanks to the Slimpyx double-sided glue-dots, the frame stick on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue dots efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to surfaces sensiblessensitive surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place.
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
How to install Slimpyx Double ?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE FOR SLIMPYX DOUBLE :
1) Center your picture inside out.
2) Stick up glue-dots astride the picture and the frame about every other inch along the inter frame
3) Stick up glue-dots under the external frame on a little piece of paper (see picture below).
4) You can now post up your Slimpyx on the wall. Press firmly, that's it!
How to remove your Slimpyx?
1/ Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2/ Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, with no greasy stains, no sticky residue.
No customer comments for the moment.