FLEXI Poster Photo frame - 23,5’’x36" inches
NO HOLES NO STAINS
Format : 23,5’’x36’’ inches or 60 x 91,5 cm / Poster
- Photo size 23,5"x36" inches
- External frame size 24,6" x 36,7" inches
- Thin ! The materials were initially created and used by astronauts for their lightweight and durability
- Solid ! They are unbreakable, and can be re-used indefinitely.
- Elegant ! Perfectly transparent materials which are also UV resistant thereby protecting your photos or drawings.
- Strong and performant fixation ! An adhesive created after indepth research carried out by the best engineers for perfect adhesion leaving the walls free of any traces or holes.
Edge : 16 mm, simple and rounded
Pack of 1 frame, with adhesive glue dots and manual
Available in several colors
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS
thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
Thanks to the template you can put multiple pictures in one frame and create a cool personalized wall display in no time !
You can fit 14 photos size 10x15cm ou 8 photos size A4, or a poster size A3 or A2 or any other size and combination thanks to the lines drawn on the pattern.
1. Lay the template out flat, and put your SlimPYX frame face down on the template. You can remove the protective film if necessary, to see the template through the frame.
2. Place adhesive glue dots directly on the frame on the places where you'll place your pictures. Use the template to help you.
3.Place your pictures face down on the SlimPYX frame and stick them on the adhesive glue dots.
4. Place glue dots on the contour of the frame. You can use a little strip of paper between half of the glue dot so as to reduce its strength if your walls are fragile. (see User instructions below)
5. You can now fix your frame to the wall, press firmly, and it's done !
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
Thanks to SlimPYX double-sided glue-dots, the frames can be fixed on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting your frame up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue-dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX DOUBLE
/FLEXI FRAMES :
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) On the external frame : Stick the adhesive dots on little piece of paper (see picture below).
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)
No customer comments for the moment.