Photo frame 6"x8" A5
NO HOLES NO STAINS
Format : 6’’x8’’ inches / A5 / 15x20 cm
- Photo size 6" x 8" inches.
- External frame size 7" x 9" inches
- Thin ! The materials were initially created and used by astronauts for their lightweight and durability
- Solid ! They are unbreakable, and can be re-used indefinitely.
- Elegant ! Perfectly transparent materials which are also UV resistant thereby protecting your photos or drawings.
- Strong and performant fixation ! An adhesive created after indepth research carried out by the best engineers for perfect adhesion leaving the walls free of any traces or holes.
Edge : 14 mm, simple and rounded
Pack of 1 frame, with SlimPYX adhesive glue dots and manual. Available in several colours.
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS
thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
SlimPYX is the ideal frame to create personalized wall displays :
It's the best frame to create a fun display and enjoy your best moments :
1) Choose your sizes
2) Choose your colours
3) Fix it, and it's done !
Mix and match colours : Wall display made of Slimpyx frames size 4"x4" and 4"x6". .
Composition with frames size 6"x8", 4"x6" and 4"x4".
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
Thanks to SlimPYX double-sided glue-dots, the frames can be fixed on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting your frame up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue-dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX SIMPLE FRAMES :
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) Each adhesive dot must be stuck half onto the frame and half onto the picture.
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)
No customer comments for the moment.