Edge : 16 mm, simple and rounded
Pack of 1 frame with SlimPYX adhesive glue dots and manual
Available in several colors
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS
thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
SlimPYX is the ideal frame to create personalized wall displays :
It's the best frame to create a fun display and enjoy your best moments :
1) Choose your sizes
2) Choose your colours
3) Fix it, and it's done !
Frame size 8"x12", 20x30 cm, A4 compatible. Colour Turquoise.
Frames size 8"x12", 6"x8" and 4"x4".
Pictures in the frames by Isabelle Besson
Wall display with 4x4", 4x6" and 8x12" photo frames. (10x10 cm, 10x15 cm, 15x20 cm)
Frame size 8x12" (A4) in an exhibition.
Pictures in the frames by Isabelle Besson.
Customized organizer for kids in the kitchen. (see the Boards section if you wish to purchase or look at our erasable "white" boards)
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
Thanks to SlimPYX double-sided glue-dots, the frames can be fixed on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting your frame up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue-dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX SIMPLE FRAMES :
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) Each adhesive dot must be stuck half onto the frame and half onto the picture.
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)