3 Photo Frames 4''x6'' A6
8,90 €On sale!
NO HOLES NO STAINS
Format : 4’’ x 6’' inches / 10 x 15 cm / A6
Edge : 12 mm, simple and square
Pack of 3 frames with adhesive glue dots and manual
Available in several colors
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
- Photo size 4"x6" inches
- External frame size 4,7" x 6,6" inches
- - Free delivery in France (métropolitaine) for 50 EUR orders and over.
- Thin ! The materials were initially created and used by astronauts for their lightweight and durability
- Solid ! They are unbreakable, and can be re-used indefinitely.
- Elegant ! Perfectly transparent materials which are also UV resistant thereby protecting your photos or drawings.
- Strong and performant fixation ! An adhesive created after indepth research carried out by the best engineers for perfect adhesion leaving the walls free of any traces or holes.
Where to display Slimpyx ?
Thanks to the Slimpyx double-sided glue-dots, the frame can be put up on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy or rough surfaces reduce the glue dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place.
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
How to install Slimpyx ?
1/ Each adhesive dot must be stuck half onto the frame and half onto the picture.
2/ Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b).
3/ Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
How to remove your Slimpyx ?
1/ Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by pulling one corner of the frame at a time, very slowly, without tearing the adhesive, which will gently stretch. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2/ Next, gently pull off the adhesive without tearing it. Don't use your nails but rather gently pull on it laterally, the adhesive dot will stretch as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, with no greasy stains and no sticky residue.
No customer comments for the moment.