DAMAGE FREE HANGING, FOR DRAWINGS PICTURES, FRAMES, SMALL OBJECTS
The transparent double-sided adhesive dots are extremely efﬁcient and your walls will remain free from holes or stains.
SlimPYX adhesive dots are ideal to fix drawings, pictures, frames, postcards, posters, and all kind of small objects on nearly all kind of surfaces: doors, painted walls, wood (even unvarnished) glass, textiles, metal.
EASY TO REMOVE:
Delicately unstick by slowly pulling one side at a time. If you are planning to move the object shortly, use a small quantity of dots.
Dots can also be removed without strength by pulling the adhesive laterally. It will elongate and at the same time move away from both surfaces. To be able to catch it by side to facilitate removal , leave a small overhang (transparent).
Surfaces must be clean, dry, grease-free and hard.
If you tore the adhesive dot when trying to remove your frame we recommend you to use a box cutter and slit the adhesive dot in half.
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
Thanks to SlimPYX double-sided glue-dots, the frames can be fixed on all kind of surfaces : painted walls, unwaxed furniture, glass, tiling, metal, plastics...
- Surfaces must be quite clean, dry, grease-free, solid and hard.
- Before setting your frame up, please clean walls with a simple washing up liquid.
- Bumpy, rough surfaces reduce the glue-dots' efficiency.
In some cases, adding more glue dots may be necessary.
Pay great attention to delicate surfaces such as fragile wall paper, and test before hand, unsticking glue-dots in an invisible place
For cleaning, please use a soft cloth.
USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX SIMPLE FRAMES :
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) Each adhesive dot must be stuck half onto the frame and half onto the picture.
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)