Edge : 12 mm, simple and rounded
Pack of 3 frames with SlimPYX adhesive glue dots and manual.
Available in several colors
EASY TO INSTALL, CREATE AND FIX WITHOUT TOOLS
thanks to the adhesive glue dots provided !
Wall display made of Slimpyx frames size 4"x4" and 4"x6".
It's the best frame to create a fun display and show your best moments :
1) Choose your sizes
2) Choose your colours
3) Fix it, and it's done !
Pictures in the frames by Isabelle Beson.
WHERE CAN I FIX MY SlimPYX ?
SlimPYX frames can be fixed on the following surfaces :
- Smooth surfaces : painted walls, fine screened fiberglass, smooth unwaxed concrete, unwaxed wood, window panes, glass, metal, plastics...
- Clean surfaces : dry, solid, dust-free, grease-free.
- Rough, uneven or rounded surfaces reduce the efficiency of the adhesive glue dots. In that case you may add more glue dots to ensure that your frame stays firmly on the wall.
- Before sticking your SlimPYX you can clean your walls with a watered down washing-up liquid.
- Use a soft cloth to clean your frames.
We recommend you not to use the adhesive glue dots to stick documents on a fragile surface (such as tadelakt, waxed plaster, wallpaper, etc...) and to try removing the glue dots on a non-visible spot beforehand.
Pay attention to the user instructions manual when you fix and remove your SlimPYX. Link to User Instructions and video : user instructions.
USER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SlimPYX SIMPLE FRAMES :
For a demonstration, you can also check our video under the Instructions for Use section (link here)
HOW TO FIX YOUR FRAME :
1) Each adhesive dot must be stuck half onto the frame and half onto the picture.
2) Pull the tabs(a) to uncover the glue dots(b)
3) Stick the frame on the wall. Press firmly, that’s it !
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR FRAME :
1) Delicately unstick the frame from the wall by very slowly pulling one side at a time without tearing the adhesive which will stretch gently. On most surfaces the photo (or picture) will stay on the wall.
2) Next pull the adhesive very slowly without tearing it. It will elongate as it comes off the photo and off the wall without damaging either of them. Dots come off cleanly, leaving walls free from greasy stains or sticky residue.
Beware of tearing the adhesive dots with your nails. If the adhesive breaks, please refer to the questions below or visit our FAQ section (link here)